Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Reflecting...

The past couple of days have been sort of weird. They have been the sort of days where you just step back and look at your life to re-evaluate everything. Don't get me wrong, nothing special or necessarily "bad" has happened these past couple of days: God is just really working in my life, and in my marriage. My love for Cal grows stronger daily and as our daily walk with God continues to grow and flourish- our love for each other only strengthens. We have been going through some tough situations lately that have really been weighing on our hearts and dragging our emotions through the muck. Through these tough situations, our love only seems to grow stronger and our friendship is much more inhanced. I know that situations such as these sometimes wear and tear on a relationship- but thank God- HE is only making it better. Please be in prayer for my family. God is going to bless us immensely- I am SURE of that. Please also be in prayer for my mother as she continues her journey with her issues with her heart. She is the strongest person that I know- I am so proud of her! ONE more request for prayer: My cousin, Jessi, is being deployed for Iraq. She is just a little girl ya'll! I remember holding her and burping her when she was a baby. How could this be? I pray for her safety as she takes this journey!
Onto ANOTHER topic:

Who watches American Idol? Who are you pulling for? I think I am all about Adam at this point! He is pretty cute too- I'm just not too sure about the hair and the black fingernails! ha! Who do you think will win???


Oh---- and for all of the "advice" I have been getting lately- this is what I think of it: (I thought this was hillarious) haha:

6 comments:

MJW said...

Keeping your family in my prayers! Hope you had a nice weekend!

Meg said...

I am glad that your love for Cal continues to grow stronger. I will keep your family in my prayers.

As for Adam, I think he is a bit freaky...not sure who I'm pulling for, either Allison, Megan or Matt. It is tough this year, they're all so good. I've got to tell you though, I was really impressed by Adam last week. We'll see what he has to bring to the table.

:) Have a great week.

SouthernBelleJM said...

Can I just say that your header describes this Belle to a tee! Except that I'm not teaching or married, but I do have my license, for teaching that is LOL!

SouthernBelleJM said...

Nope, I went to Memphis. I wanted to go to Ole Miss, but my parents were afraid I'd flunk being away from home for the first time. LOL=)

Katie Wigton said...

Hey girl. I love your posts. Your outlook on life is so inspiring! I need to be more optimistic about life like you are!

As far as American Idol. I LOVE Adam! I think Megan needs to GO HOME!

Unknown said...

Praying for you!!! As far as AI is concerned... I'm over Adam. I want him to leave. :) Other than him I think any of them could win and I would be happy. Love Danny though. :)