Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

White Flag!

Early on, when Cal and I first started dating- this was "our song"- you know everybody has a "song" ha! It was our theme song to make it through graduate school and medical school and one day eventually get to live in the same town and get married! When Cal calls my cell phone- this is the song that plays.... well we were listening to the radio last night while we "based" it ( "basing it" is our nightly ritual of sitting and talking with no TV or interuptions) and this song came on- it started to take on a new meaning in our life at this point. We made some big decisions as a family last night- we threw up the white flag! surrendered- so to speak! (yes- I'm talking about babies) I can't tell you how happy I am about that decision! As we finished our discussion- this song came on---

loved this part:

If I can't have you right now, then I'll wait dear

Sometimes, I get so tense

But I can't speed up the time

- All we need is just a little patience!

This is definitely OUR theme song ~ ha

5 comments:

Mary said...

I didn't know which one of your blogs to post this on:)

Most Re's say that if your fsh is above 10 then you should do IVF. BUT, your fsh levels do fluctate some. Usually, they go with the highest you have ever tested.

I hope all goes well for you:)

Darci White said...

Keeping you in my prayers! Glad y'all heard this song!

Linda said...

One of my all time favorite songs too. Can't believe how young Axl looks in that video. I'm getting old.

Anonymous said...

I sent you an award!!! :) I think you are awesome!!!!

Brynnen said...

Love the song...I completely understand the meaning of it! Patience is key to most great things in life. Hope to see ya'll soon.