Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, September 3, 2012

20 weeks! Halfway there!!!

20 weeks pregnant with Reid!
20 weeks pregnant with Jack and Lucy!

So... now I can really tell which pregnancy picture is of me carrying twins vs a singleton! ha!
I still feel bigger than your avg 20 week pregnant person, but I have to remember how stretched my stomach was the 1st time.. and heck, it was just FIVE hot seconds ago that I was pregnant with J and L. ha! 
This pregnancy has been a breeze so far in comparison to my last. Taking care of the twins and feeling the yucky tiredness and other symptoms that go along with being pregnancy in general have not been all that fun, but I have no complaints! I am just so grateful for a healthy pregnancy this far and I am praying for only more health at this half way point. We had Reid's big 20 week scan and as the tech measured each little bone and brain measurements, etc... I just absolutely lost it, crying tears of joy as we saw our healthy baby boy squiggle and wiggle on the screen. Everything measured "perfectly" and we confirmed that he is still in fact a BOY! ha!



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 20 weeks

Size of baby:  1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana and about 10 1/2 ounces

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have gained 10 lbs

Maternity Clothes: mostly all maternity... some regular dresses and shirts still.

Gender: It's a BOY!!!

Movement: Cal got to feel Reid at 19 weeks- I feel him constantly! It is so different with just one baby! I can feel so much more!!! :) 

Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good! I am just tired of sleeping on my side... i love my tummy or my back.

What I miss: um... WINE!!!

Cravings: I have been craving more sweets lately! I am never really a sweets craver, but I have been lately!  

Symptoms: no more throwing up at all! I have just been really tired and having a bit of heart burn.  

Best Moment this month: My favorite thing this month was watching Cal get to feel Reid! He didn't get to feel J and L much. I was contracting so much and they were so squished in there, they couldn't move much!

No comments: