Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

16 weeks


16 weeks pregnant with Reid
 Now.... I am starting to see a small difference between my pregnancy with J and L and this pregnancy... I was for sure a little "puffier" with J and L... but I am guessing since Jack and Lucy ripped my muscles wide open... I am just showing a tad more than your average 16 week pregnant person.. but that is A-Ok with me! At least the baby is growing healthy! :) 

16 weeks pregnant with Jack and Lucy
 We did find out some super exciting news this weekend! My next ultrasound at the Doctor's office isn't until August 6th, and I just simply could not handle waiting any longer before finding out the sex of this baby! I am AWFUL about things like this... and so is Cal... we can't hardly stand a wrapped present under the Christmas tree! ha! So, we went to a place here that you pay to get the ultrasound and immediately HE showed us that he is in fact a BOY!!!!! His name will be Reid but his full name will be announced later! :)
I am not sure if this is tacky or not.. but here is evidence of his "boy parts" ! ha
 ... and his cute little profile!
 Jack and Lucy did this little announcement for family and friends! Lucy looks like she is saying, "YAY, I'm still the only princess!!!"

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 weeks
Size of baby: just over 4 and a half inches long and about 3.5 ounces, the size of a avocado
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained 2 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular.
Gender: It's a BOY!!!
Movement: I have felt him moving all around these past couple of weeks. He feels like he is doing a little dance in there! :)
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good! I am just tired of sleeping on my side... i love my tummy or my back.
What I miss: um... WINE!!! (and smoked salmon)
Cravings: I have craved pickles.. what?!? such a cliche'... but it is true! ha! I will literally stand at the refrigerator and drink the pickle juice.. it is like nectar! LOL
Symptoms: The throwing up really did stop around 12-13 weeks! I was so so so happy!! I don't           even feel pregnant right now, except for maybe being a little more tired than normal in the afternoons! The 107 degree heat isn't helping with that, though... ha 
Best Moment this month: watching the ultrasound and seeing him move all around, and of course,show us that he is in fact, a boy!

1 comment:

Meg said...

This is so exciting! Congrats girl, you must be over the moon. I posted our little boys junk pic on my blog too, tacky, maybe but I was psyched!