Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter and NCAA!!!



Well...Easter was wonderful bc mom and dad got to come and go with us to ou new church here in Birmingham. It was really special to have them here. We were able to spend the week before with Cal's sweet parents and had a beautiful weekend with my parents. We cooked a big meal for them on Sat. night and I had some great one on one time with mom. Dad and Cal had fun at the NCAA tournament held here in Bham, and mom and I had our time. We took our Easter picture in our backyard overlooking the beautiful city. After church, my parent heading back to Oxford and Cal and I went to watch Tennessee play in the NCAA tourn. I really had a great time! It was a unique experience in our own hometown!

No comments: