Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

for my memory...

Here are most of the words that J and L are saying at this point... I am sure that there are more... I just can't remember them all... I knew I would be so mad at myself if I didn't record them.

1/11/12

Jack:
ball
duck
quack
baa
moo
OO-OO-OO-OOOOOOH- owl sound
owl
momma
dadda
nananna (banana)
ba-ba (bottle)
nonna
dadaddy
ava- you just started pronouncing the "V"- you used to say awa
hi
hey
bye-bye
ucy- (lucy)
no
uh-oh
1st phrase- "no, nananna"- you wanted a banana instead of the strawberries I was offering. 

Lucy:
ball
duck
owl
quack
oo-oo-oo-ooooooh (owl sound)
momma
dadda
paci
nananna
ju (juice)
nonna
dadaddy
awa (ava)
ba (bath)
yay
hi
hey
bye-bye
ack (jack)
baybay- (baby)
uh-oh
you suprised us the other day and said after breakfast "yeah, I'm all done"

1 comment:

Meg said...

So sweet, I can't believe how big they are with all these words! Their vocab is incredible!