Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 27, 2012

random

a few pics of us just goofing around and a few of J and L on their first day of "school" aka Mother's morning out! They are talking up a storm and into everything... I am really starting to wonder if we are going through some of our "terrible 2s" now... they are an extreme handful, and testing me already. But with these passionate personalities come some very sweet compassionate spirits! I couldn't ask for more! (there are a few other new posts below)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

So after your comment on my blog I just HAD to see if you had one... and oh. my. word. Can those outfits get any more precious? I see that you have a monogramming business, but did you make the whole things? I'll bow down, if so. :)
Thanks for stopping by mine, by the way! It makes my day to get comments like that.