Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lead Me!

Wow...what a fun-filled month this has been! I can't believe that Jack and Lucy will be a month old on Monday. Time flies when you are having fun ha ha. I do know that there is no possible way to prepare yourself for the challenges of twins, nor the joy that you feel while caring for them. It is extremely hard...but extremely rewarding! They are changing daily and their little personalities are making their appearance. It is just the most amazing thing to watch. Two little people...with their own mind, their own opinions and their own lives yet to live. I just get to facilitate for such a short time. Lord, please lead me as I lead them... Sweet, handsome Jack
Precious, beautiful Lucy

1 comment:

twinkietotmom said...

Oh my gosh, they are too precious! Yes, it does turn into such a short time and goes by so quickly. My three year old son tells me, "I be big!" and I think to myself "no, no, no" I'm so not ready for them to grow up!