Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

a day in my life

For memory keeping sake....here is my 30 week picture at the hospital. I am starting to look like "octomom"...sheesh.... Please ignore the swollen face from the IV of magnesium....I can't even put on my rings. ugh
I hope that it just gets bigger! :)
I will be 31 weeks on Wednesday, and I just can't stop thanking God for this miracle that He is allowing to occur. I don't know of very many stories where a woman has contractions non-stop every 5-10 minutes for 2 and1/2 months and nothing happens. We are very grateful that we have gotten this far.
My days up here are pretty good. I have made friends with everybody here at the hospital...I am even getting some special treats from the kitchen...like Snicker's icecream bars! yum! I really am not having a bad time up here...the bed is comfy, my meals are good, and the nurses will remain lifelong friends. There is always good in everything...and I am determined to find the good all day long! Also...Ava got to come visit on Saturday. She nearly bit a nurse for giving me a shot, but besides that, she did really well. She was sooooo sweet- she curled up by my belly and slept all day. I miss that little dog so much! :(
Cal and I are dreaming of watching babies in bouncy seats in about a month or so while watching Ole Miss games in the comfort of our living room....ahhhh...the little things sound so amazing right now!

7 comments:

Katie Wigton said...

Sooo good to see your pretty face! I know y'all are so thankful! Keep truckin' along!!

Meredith said...

So great to see a picture of you! You are amazing...hang in there!!

The Alexanders said...

You are an inspiration and I think that you look absolutely gorgeous! Hang in there mama!

Nicci said...

My sweet Adair-

I love you so very much and I am so proud to call you my friend! Your strength through all of this has been unwavering and it is such an inspiration. I am praying constantly for you, Cal, and your sweet babies!!!

I wish I could be sitting there with you, laughing at our crazy memories and foreshadowing the joys that are about to come from motherhood!!!!

I am here if you need anything!!! Love you so much!!!
Noo

Amanda said...

Awwww, you are beautiful but I def know the feelings of the last few months of pg where you feel so HUGE. But Adair, you are beautiful, girl! <3 What a miracle you are experiencing, bringing 2 precious miracles into this world! <3 I can't wait to see those precious bundles of joy but not until His time, of course! =)

Ballentine said...

You look fabulous! Love the updates!

*Jill* said...

BLESS YOU GIRL!!! I think of you often and hope you aren't too bored! Big hugs from Tennessee!