Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Nursery in progress!

We got the cribs on our anniversary, and started the process of decorating the nursery. It is SO much fun thinking about the details. It is no where NEAR finished...but the furniture is pretty much taken care of!
Here is Jack's crib~
and Lucy's crib~
the whole room~ Dad made a higher shelf in the windowsill where we put the changing station...it is so pretty...I need to take more pictures.
putting everything together :)
the black furniture behind me is a HUGE chest of drawers and 2 nightstands. My sweet mother-in-law is coming next week to help us paint the set to match the nursery! I can't wait to see it all together!
Jack and Lucy...growing like crazy:
I am LOVING this whole process! It is most definitely one of the best times of my life!!!

No comments: