Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary, My Love!

On June 17, 2006- we both made one of the biggest decisions of our lives. We chose one another to spend the rest of our lives with. Every day, I realize more and more what an amazing decision that we both made. I love you, Cal, more and more each and every day! I have no idea why God has blessed me the way He has with you, but I am thank Him every day for allowing me the honor to be your wife. You are the most amazing man that I know, and I am SO glad that Jack and Lucy get to have a father like you. They really lucked out in the "daddy department"! Jack will have the most amazing role model in the world...and you will be Lucy's idol! They are both some really blessed kiddos to have you for their daddy! That being said...Happy Father's Day to you too! I love you!!
2 new posts below...

1 comment:

Meg said...

You look amazing in that picture, you also look amazing in the picture below with that growing belly. You look incredible. I also love the twins bedding, they match but their not identical. Lucy's is feminine and Jack's is masculine. Love it!

Happy anniversary and happy nesting. :)

~Meg @ "Through the Roses"