Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

An Award!

A sweet sorority sister gave me this blog award! Thanks so much Natalie! Natalie is really the neatest person. I didn't have the chance to get close to Natalie in college, but feel like I know her so very well now. I have followed her family on facebook for so long and watched her children grow on her blog over the past year. Go check out her blog at The Stickes Family {the blog}. Natalie also made my Christmas cards this year. She is so talented. Thank you Natalie! :)

Here are the rules for the Award:
Here are the rules:
-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
-Copy the award & place it on your blog.
-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
-Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
-Nominate 7 bloggers.
-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7 Interesting things about me!
1. I can fly an airplane (sort of)
2. I can drive a boat.
3. I LOVE avacados and asparagus.
4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to have my hair brushed.
5. I used to be a blonde (some of you already know that) hehe
6. My husband is 6'6" (I think he is still growing) ha
7. I cry everytime a students reads or writes for the first time.
7 beautiful bloggers that I would like to nominate:
1. Jill @ Beginnings
3. Nicole @ The Hayman Family
4. Caroline @ Blog Ballentine
6. Ashley @ The Pollan Family
7. Bethany @ The Hembrees

1 comment:

Ballentine said...

YAY! Thanks Adair, I love stuff like this and love you too!