Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Why?

For some reason..I can't get the picture any bigger...but in the 1st picture- there is a guy saying "Lord protect me" and then gets up to walk away and a pebble pelts him in the back of the head. He then starts screaming "WHY ME???"- then ultimately looks up to see that all of the BIG rocks that could be hitting him are being blocked my the infinate Grace of God. Jesus turns around in the last picture saying, "Are you alright, I might have missed a small piece."
I believe though, that He means to miss that small peice, because my God does not make mistakes!
Sometimes we understand a message when it is simply illustrated...

...and you question God - 'why me?'....always look at the bigger picture....

What a beautiful picture of God's love. He is always our protector, even when you feel like your world is crumbling around you, you never can see the BIG rocks that could be falling on you without the Grace of God. He is our sheild.

3 comments:

*Jill* said...

I can't see the picture!

Nicole said...

me either

Meg said...

Fix the picture, your post has made me very interested in what the picture is of!