Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

1 more day...

Here is the BIRTHDAY GIRL!! doing what she does best....guarding our home from every person, dog, car....or leaf...that goes by! ha! Ava turned 3 years old yesterday....and Cal and I will turn 3 years old tomorrow (our anniversary is tomorrow)! Ava was born the day that we signed our marriage liscense...I know, I know...terribly out of order~hahaha
1 MORE DAY until we know where we will be calling home for the next 4 years!! very exciting!
I've been staying busy with a few projects, running, and packing for Cal's 10 year reunion!
We find out around noon tomorrow~ then off to celebrate at the pool, then to La Paz, and to a match day party at a friends house!
Be watching for my post tomorrow...I will reveal as soon as we find out!!!
Get excited!!! ha!

3 comments:

Meg said...

I am anxiously waiting to see where you guys end up tomorrow.

Happy birthday little girl! Happy anniversary to you guys!

I hope you like where you end up tomorrow.

Areta said...

Happy Birthday Ava! Happy Anniversary Cal and Adair! Love you guys!

The Haymans said...

Where is our updatE!!!!!