Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What more could you want?

The Tooth
By: Anna
It is the 154th day of school and I do not have a...
Wiggly Tooth! The perfect place to loose a tooth is school because...
(note the thought bubble telling her to get-up out of bed and go to school) haha I can show it to my mom! I already have lots of money, but I want more for...a place called Heart-Wood. Their people are very weak and poor. That is why I want the tooth fairy to come.




Wouldn't it be nice if we all had this kind of spirit for giving?
What more would you want as a parent? Lord, please help me to instill in my children a spirit for giving that surpasses their desire to have things for themselves.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

They are so precious! I have so enjoyed subbing in the Kindergarten room this year. Love those children. xoxo