Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

In Dixie Land...

So....my BEST friend told me that she was about to take me off of her blog list because I have been so pitiful about updating. All I have to say about that is "NULL and VOID"! (although...she NEVER posts anything on her blog...hmmm...we might need to work on that) ha...so I am going to TRY to step it up and get better about posting!
Cal and I went to the ARK game this weekend...SO much fun. I guess the fact that we won helped with the excitement. It was such a beautiful day...just a PERECT Grove day!
ain't that the truth...
Charlie had enough Grovin' for the day...she said it was nap time! so cute!
me, Nicci, Julie, and Lindsay
Nick, Nicci, me and Cal
Amanda, Brynnen, me and Kristen waiting for a table at Old Taylor. Old Taylor Catfish is the neatest little place where you go knowing that you are going to wait for at least 2 hours before you sit down, and you are OK with that. Everyone sits in the parking lot with their coolers and just walks around and talks to everyone there. Just a little social hour...or 2! ha The fried catfish is wonderful too!
We have a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch tomorrow...so expect a post about that soon (Nicci)!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

yea and update! Loved running into you and Nicci on Saturday. See you at the UT game!!