Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

winner winner...chicken for dinner!

WOW- this week has FLOWN by....I have had some sort of a meeting or something to do every single afternoon after work! It has been a crazy, but fun and productive week!
OK..... so I asked Cal to pick a number between 1 and 12 (the number of comments on my blog) and he said EIGHT....and drumroll please....the winner is ALE'!!!!!
So....Ale'....I need you to send me the color, font, etc. that you would like on your new robe! YAY!

I hope everyone has a great labor day weekend...I will be catching up on a TON of monogramming orders and relaxing!

What are your plans?

4 comments:

Alex said...

I actually made the comment so you can put ACS not AFS on the bathrobe. Oh and I like blue! Don't let Ale' fool you into believing she reads your blog. So I expect the robe no later than Monday morning.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I'm totally excited!! OOH...my favorite color would be purple!! and the font...hmmm...what kind of font would look best?? I think I like the sunny font... so sunny font with purple as the color! Do I need to do decide on anything else?!?

Ashley Pollan said...

Hey girl! I sent you an e-mail but didn't know if you got it. My e-mail has been jacked up lately. When you get a chance please send me the group picture from the reunion. My address is ashley_doggett@yahoo.com. Thanks again!

Beth Dunn said...

such a cute blog and family pic xoxo