Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pray for Harper!

There is a pink stamp to the right of my page that says "pray for Harper". I do not know this family... I read her blog alot because a friend gave me her link...she is always putting up good recipes and projects and her dad does a devotional that is on the side of my page as well. She (Kelly) is truly an inspiration. She amazes me with her faith and trust in the Lord. She and her husband tried for over 2 years to get pregnant with Harper. She is finally here and having some lung and heart issues. She was born with pnuemonia and is in VERY critical condition. The message that this family is sending is monumental... people all over the U.S. read her blog- check out how many people have checked her blog since last Friday- WOW! The Lord is doing great things in this family's life and right now they REALLY need our prayers. You can add the "Pray for Harper" stamp to your page as well by getting the URL from Kelly's blog page. Pray for them often!

No comments: