Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

more projects and a visitor!!!

I put up pictures of a few more projects: http://oopsiedaisiemonogramming.blogspot.com/
let me know if I can make something for you!

Also....my BEST friend Nicci is coming by to see me for a few minutes today on her way back to Memphis from the beach! I am OH SO EXCITED to see her if only for a few minutes! I miss her and the rest of the "monkeys" oh so much!!!!

I am going to girl's night out tonight at one of my fave mexican spots: Cocina Superior! I'll post some pics later on! :)

2 comments:

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Nothing like a sweet visit from a great friend... hope you guys have a blast!

Meg said...

I love having visitors, especially a great friend. I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!