Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 5, 2013

A mixture and funnies...

Reid is quite the obvious mixture of both of the Laney twins. I can't even put my finger on what makes him a mixture of the both, But he sure is!
Own a different note, Jack and Lucy are both in a terrible twos stage. Lucy has a bad habit of running the other way when I call her name. I tried to reason with her the other day and told her that I am only calling her for her own safety. I asked her what would she do if a dog was coming and I called her? She is terrified of dogs. She answered with, "If I see a dog, I will come!" My reply was, "what if you do not see the dog Lucy? When I call you I am just trying to keep you safe." She said, "If I see a dog, I will come, mommy!" Oh dear, I think I have my handful with this one. She always has a clever comeback. I think she has already outsmarted me. They are always saying the funniest things! i have got to record all of the things better.they keep me in stitches all of the time. They are my little sidekicks.I always take them with me everywhere. Today, we went to the grocery store and the post office. I was so amazed that they stood with me in line at the post office and did not make a peep. they are the sweetest children I know! Even though, Jack got called a girl, again…





No comments: