Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

"Old Crew"

Oh....I wish I was
in the land of cotton...
old times there...
are not
forgotten...
Look away....
Look away....
Look away...
Dixie Land!!!
In Dixie Land, where I was born in,
early on one frosty mornin',
Look away, look away, look away Dixie Land.
I wish I was in Dixie, Hooray! Hooray! In Dixie Land I'll take my stand to live and die in Dixie. Away, away, away down south in Dixie. Away, away, away down south in Dixie!!!!!!
A small selection of the "Old" crew got together in Bham this past weekend and had a blast. It took us all back to old college days of grilling out and hanging out on the porch! The "Old Crew" by definition is a group of guys and girls that have been together through thick and thin... through boyfriends and girlfriends, the grove, and late nights, but still were able to sit together and listen, inspire, reason with and confide. I love all of you....

No comments: